Introducing 25 Martin Place
An icon of the Sydney skyline for over 40 years, 25 Martin Place is transforming to the meet the needs of a 21st century Sydney
An elevated experience for work and play
When 25 Martin Place (previously the MLC Centre) was unveiled in 1978, it was unlike anything Australia had ever seen. A modernist vision of stark white concrete, granite and glass, it transformed the Sydney skyline, leaving a legacy that stands today.
In the words of architect Harry Seidler, the vision in the 1970's was to create a 'city within a city'. Now with a $170 million investment, this living landmark is being transformed into a vibrant new destination for future generations to enjoy.
25 Martin Place connects seamlessly with the prestigious Martin Place and fronts onto Castlereagh and King Streets. The precinct features:
- A 67 level, 70,000sqm premium office tower
- A new dedicated office tower entry statement on Castlereagh Street
- New luxury and premium retailers to Castlereagh and King Streets
- An outdoor plaza environment with best-in-class dining experiences and the city's favourite food court offering
- A selection of services and convenience retailers including the IGA Romeo's Food Hall
- Revival of the iconic Theatre Royal